Companies, start-ups, local authorities: Do you have a project or an idea that you would like to test, deepen or develop? Does this project fall within Télécom Saint-Etienne’s areas of competence (Electronics, Image/Vision, Computing, Optics/Photonics, Networks/Telecom)?
Take advantage of the expertise and support of Télécom Saint-Etienne students to develop, implement or prototype your idea/project.
The principle of the Engineering Projects is to have a team of Télécom Saint-Etienne students in the second year of the engineering cycle (Bac +4) accompany you. Made up of 4 to 6 students, this team takes charge of your project and carries it out on the school’s premises. The educational objective for Télécom Saint-Etienne is to put these students in a job situation, similar to that which they might encounter in a service company working for you, for a cost of €1,000 excluding excluding taxes or €650 excluding taxes for contributors to the Taxe d’ Apprentissage and our partners (no VAT applicable).
The engineering projects will take place in 3 stages
- a scoping exercise to clarify your expectations, the deliverables, and the organisation of the project
- a 1st sprint of one week to launch the project and validate the efficiency of the company/team collaboration: from 17/05 to 21/05
- a 2nd production sprint of 3 weeks: from 07/06 to 24/06.
During this period, the student team will work the equivalent of 700 hours, accompanied by a company tutor. The projects will be concluded by a project defense day on the 25 of June.
Please note: depending on the health situation, the Engineering Projects will be held face-to-face and/or remotely.
You are interested and wish to send us your project proposal?
Find all the information on the Engineering Projects here and complete the registration form before 10 March 2021
- Send your project proposal now via the form above
- Your application will be studied by the pedagogical team in charge of the Engineering Projects, and you will be contacted a few days later to inform you of the validation of your project
- If your project has been validated by the pedagogical team, you will be invited to present it to the students
- If your project has been selected by the students, you will be informed promptly and contacted by your student group to arrange a first meeting.
If you would like more information, please contact us on +33 (0) 4 77 91 58 88.