By choosing to pay your apprenticeship tax to
Télécom Saint-Etienne, you :
– Participate in the realisation of the 2022 projects for the school and its students:
- Integration of a “Sustainable Development” and “Corporate Social Responsibility” theme in all of the school’s educational programmes.
- New teaching platform for network, telecom and computer courses.
- Implementation of a connected system for the provision of contactless electronic equipment (Covid).
– Support the development of a school focused on innovation and in line with the expectations of companies.
– Contribute to the development of your future employees’ skills by promoting quality teaching.
– Become a privileged partner of a school resolutely oriented towards the business world (internships, work-study programmes, projects, conferences, forums, continuing education, research and business events every month), and gain visibility among students.
– Take advantage of the partner rate to contract an engineering project and benefit from the expertise of Télécom Saint-Étienne’s students and teacher-researchers to develop your innovation (€650 instead of €1000).
So invest in your digital transition
and make your contribution primarily to Télécom Saint-Etienne!
UAI code: 042 20 26 Z – until 31 May 2022, payment deadline (payment without intermediaries)
To make it easier for you, find here the Télécom Saint-Etienne apprenticeship tax brochure and the payment form, to be returned to us with your payment.
Thank you for your support!
3 reasons to support us
Gain visibility with our students for your internship, project, work-study and job offers
Participate in our corporate events and meet our students throughout the year
Benefit from our support for your research, development and innovation activities