The activity report for Télécom Saint-Etienne 2019-2020 is out. Deliberately synthetic and action-oriented, it is presented in the form of an infographic that brings together the main indicators of the activity of our generalist digital engineering school. These ‘reflections of our activity’ are extremely positive, reflecting our excellent positioning at the heart of the digital transformation of society and businesses:
- Increase in the selectivity of our student recruitment competitions, with more than 37,000 candidates for all competitions combined
- Confirmation and growth in the professional integration of our graduates in companies, with a stable median salary (at 36.3k)
- Confirmation of our international influence with 42 active mobility agreements, 22 double degrees and increasing incoming mobility
- More than €2M of Research & Development contracts with companies valued within the framework of our partnership with the Carnot Institute Télécom et Société Numérique
- Organisation of the 1st escape game co-designed by all the school’s players (students, teachers, administration) for new students
- Celebration of the Use’In startup incubator, run by the school, which is celebrating its 10th anniversary
Discover below all the indicators in Télécom Saint-Etienne’s 2019-2020 activity report.